Neon love !

17:52







dress - ZARA
shoes - ZARA
bag - ZARA
sunglasses - Asos
bracelet - Primark
watch - FOSSIL

Instagram: @andravaida
Twitter: @AndraVaida
Facebook: Andra Vaida 

I had a graduation to attend and this is what I decided to wear.
The dress was a gift from my dad, and he bought it for me that exact day, so I wanted to wear it even if it was a bit too elegant for the event. I wasn't the one graduating, oops!

In order to look taller and more elegant I am wearing my amazing white sandals. I tried to avoid wearing numerous colours, the point being that the NEON bag and pockets are enough ! I just love neon, I can't have too many neon pieces in my wardrobe, it's like an addiction !!

The silver jewellery ( chuncky bracelet, watch and the detailling on the sunglasses ) is there to bring more 'umf' and shine to the look.

I am wearing a brown smokey eye with a peachy blush and dark pink lip.

Hope you like it !

Andra xx





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cute dress! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete