NATURE IS PERFECT

21:52


nature is perfect







A trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium was on my mind since moving to Liverpool and the 2nd of April was the perfect day to fulfil my wish. I enjoyed the beauty that is nature and all its creatures. I loved the different colours, from very deep greys and browns to the beautiful neon yellow fish. I must admit, I can't remember half of their names, but that was not the purpose of my trip. I am an all round animal lover, I see everything that is alive as being beautiful and perfect.


On the other hand, I must admit that being in a tube with a dozen of tarantulas was pretty scary, it I managed to do it anyways!



home is where your dog is






LOOK:
Jacket - H&M
Blouse - ZARA
Skirt - H&M
Boots: OFFICE SHOES

Love,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments