The beautiful and The Luxurious

21:52





Recently, I stumbled  upon an amazing website: www.farfetch.com With its sophisticated and modern look, pop-up images and choice of items, it is the perfect place if you are looking for a designer piece. You can find anything from Phillip Lim to Versace,  Azzaro to Victoria Beckham, Yohji Yamamoto to YSL, Louis Vuitton Vintage to Nike and many others.

I must admit I've become obsessed with it and I keep going back to the New In section or just browsing around for anything special or appealing - which, for me, is almost everything ;) 

I thought about sharing my findings with you, my readers, in case anybody is on the look out for a good quality garment or just a fashionable and chic designer accessory. Yes, the prices are, as you might think - on the high side - but if you have a bit of money to spend, you'll be more than pleased with your buy. Investing in designer items is a big commitment, but worth it, especially when investing in a classic and timeless piece which can look as new, for many years to come.

Here, have a nice job interview infographic to give you an insight into what Farfetch are all about.


Furthermore, I made two collages with my favourite pieces which I would love to own and play with, awwww!

1. The basics: This  Moschino Gold Jacket is "pure gold". I can't stop thinking about her, she is so beautiful, just like a sunshine at the beach, strong and shinny!



Logo band vest - Moschino
Gold Jacket - Moschino
Kaki Trousers - Isabel Marant
Backpack - Vivienne Vestwood
Loafers - Lanvin 
Ring - Selin Kent



2. The Chic Chick: Oh, Moschino dress - you make me a mess!



Dress - Moschino
Lace-up heels - Gianvito Rossi  

I hope you like this kind of blog post, let me know if you would like me to do more like this, I tend to find a fair bit of pretty interesting websites, selling cheap/expensive items, but overall very inspirational.


Love,
AndraV


You Might Also Like

0 comments