The weekend delight

14:13



Recently, I've been obsessed with wide leg trousers. Being only 1.56m tall is quite a struggle, I love using optical illusions to give the impression that I'm slightly taller (& slimmer).
They are a good choice for tall, small, big,thin, girls, no matter their shape size or height. The instantly give the appearance of longer legs and smaller waist, and in my eyes that is brilliant ! 

I paired them with my burgundy sandals and a matching bag to fit all my 'stuff'  (that I don;t actually need) in. 

I add a bit of fun into my outfit, I'm wearing a crop top horse print cardigan that is extremely soft and cosy ! 
Leather look jacket to add a bit of roughness and that's it !






For a bit of love, the boyfriend and I went to Rococo, a cafe with a romantic vibe !



Outfit
Jacket - H&M
Horse Print Cardigan - ASOS
Trousers - ASOS
Heels - ASOS
Bag - ASOS

You Might Also Like

0 comments