Congratulations

13:47



Finally, it was my time to graduate from University of Liverpool!
I am happy to say that this part of life is over and done with, and the joy I am feeling cannot be expressed into words. For me&my anxiety, it has been an uphill struggle, but I managed to conquer the mountain !





For this special ocassion, I had to choose one of my favourite Romanian designers Ingrid Teodosiu
She custom made this beautiful dress and added an extra touch: the message from my parents and the date of the ceremony on the dress. I wanted to remember this day forever !




Of course, it is plush in colour and very original in shape, I, as always, like to have an individual look and feel like myself on this special day. I wanted to avoid the -all so classic and boring- black skirt and white shirt.



Make-up was a soft brown smokey eye with A LOT of highlight because hey, strobing is so popular now...

For the hair, I used my brand new Babyliss Curl Secret to achieve my old Hollywood waves, which loosened up during the day into beautiful loose curls.



The day was amazing and I cried like a baby at the end! I want to thank my fellow Physiologists for being amazing during third year and my amazing tutors and lecturers for being patient and always there to help! And to my parents, I wish that one day I can give you back at least 10% of everything you've done for me <3




Outfit:
Dress - Ingrid Teodosiu (many thanks once again)
White heels - ZARA

Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments