Wild side

11:49





Dear readers,

After a very difficult year it was time for a well deserved holiday, country of choice - Turkey ! 

We had a lovely week with plenty of sun and pool time which was something both myself and my boyfriend needed. Living in the UK makes me appreciate the sun in ways I wasn't before. 

I planned all my outfits before hand to avoid over-packing, nut somehow I still had to put some things in my partner's luggage. I am one of thise girls who needs unlimited luggage allowance on flights, the sky is the limit (pun intended). 



This outfit is flowy, relaxed, but wild and stylish. It was the perfect combination for an outdoor romantic dinner.  







Outfit
Top - Primark
Skirt - Boohoo
Shoes - ZARA
Hair extensions - Divisima


Yours truly,
AndraV

You Might Also Like

0 comments