wear a hat

05:30



Accessories are an important part of my daily routine. Although I have moved away (quite a bit) from earrings, I have started to wear more chokers, frames, hats and bracelets.
I have always had a passion for them from when I was younger and used to wear quirky items such as round glasses or colourful belts - to current days...when I am more simple and I love nothing more than a nice black hat (that for once fits me because I have the smallest head possible) which is easily matched with everything from a ruffle long boho dress to double denim looks.

Today's entire look is focused on details:

- from the simple black ruffle blouse that mirrors the hat
- the raw stepped hem denim skirt that is the best choice is you are looking for a casual, laid back look to carry you into the winter: you can wear it with boots, flats, pumps or a pair of distressed boots for an edgy look ;) OR a pair of black Loboutins for a more sophisticated look

- TO:

-the embroidered denim jacket with a very suggestive message: Au Revoir. I love clothes that help me send a message to everyone: from "maybe I'm in love" to "I'm heartbroken" or "in a bad mood". You can find your own suggestive print that represents your mood the best. For me, this jacket is very significant because I am now saying goodbye to the student life and moving into adulthood (boooh)
- the jacquard boots are just the cherry on top. Statement, pretty and comfortable. They are easy to match with almost everything because their colour palette is comprised of different blues and a pinch of bright orange ;) they look amazing with distressed denim or velvet, but also with silk and chiffon.
- the simple belt to cinch-in my waist and add a bit more shape to the look

AND I'M GOOD TO GO

The important pieces: hat, statement jacket and boots.

Sometimes looking smart is all about accessories.

Hat: ALDO | Blouse: Navy | Skirt: Liquor & Poker | Jacket: New Look | Boots: Asos | Belt: Missguided 







You Might Also Like

0 comments