paradise for a while

11:09


Hello everyone, as promised I am here with a look from my stay in Palma de Mallorca. 
I am highly impressed with the gorgeous weather (considering it's October), the nice views and friendly locals.

The thing I love most is being away from the busy streets of touristy places and the noise of city life. We rented a house with Airbnb.com and we couldn't be happier with the place. Everything was incredibly clean and the private pool is worth every pence. 

In terms of looks, I have been my usual self the entire holiday - casual, light fabrics and a trace of sophistication.

Last night we went for a dinner in town and I found this amazing hat made out of real straws -  and I fell in love. Items such as this simple hat can make or break any look. I think it adds such an incredible yet simple touch of femininity and style, while at the same time offering some needed sun protection ;) Nobody wants to get a sunburn !!

To match the scenery, I paired it with a loose and wide-leg playsuit which is perfect for a dinner date, a walk on the beach or even for a night out with the girls <3. The flower print is very flower-power and playful, therefore it doesn't need much styling. To tone everything down, add a bit of an edge and accentuate my waist, I added my favourite black belt.

Simple, quick and COMFORTABLE, a bit bold and playing with shapes.

Hat: local shop | Playsuit: SheIn | Belt: Missguided | Earrings: ZARA




You Might Also Like

0 comments