Monday WORK OUTFIT

10:39


Hello everyone, it's Monday, it's Monday, it's Monday ! (if you follow my insta stories you'll know what I'm talking about)

This weekend was Mother's Day in the UK, so Liverpool was busy as it can be. But the weather...oh the weather was just gorgeous !

Vlad took me out for an early dinner on Saturday and I decided to dress up and wear something comfortable, yet my style and my way <3
The red striped cane print blouse is made out of the thinest, lightest fabric I've ever encountered, it sits nicely on the body while being loose fitting and comfortable. The bows were definitely the thing that sold it to me, I have to admit...I'm a sucker for nice detailing. Moving down, I paired the top with a dark navy blue pair of wide-leg trousers (with GOLD buttons !!! ) which I purchase this winter just passed. I only wore them once before, what a mistake ! They are just perfect for transforming any look into a nautical themed one or a very put together one. However, if you want something more casual, just add a pair of ADIDAS sneakers and a band tee.
For my shoes, I went with a pair of basic black stilettos that I've purchased last week in ZARA, wow these are the most comfy high heels I own and now I want a pair of nude ones too ! Check out my Vlog if you'd like to see more about the shoes ;)

Lastly, I added some simple accessories such as my classic Chanel sunglasses, a nude hat to tone down the look and my fringe bag.

My early dinner was amazing and I didn't stained any of my clothes, which is always a plus when you eat like a beast (sic) I just love food, what else can I say ? (no excuses)

I hope you are loving the more classy and elegant looks, but lately I've been feeling inspired by the beautiful weather that has hit Liverpool allowing me to put more of my feelings into my outfits. 

For me, fashion is based around on my moods and emotions!

Get the look (links for everything or similar)

Blouse: SheIn | Trousers: ZARA | Stilettos: ZARA | Sunglasses: Chanel | Hat: Shop in Prague | Bag: ZARA (old) 







You Might Also Like

0 comments