SHEIN SPRING WISHLIST

14:12



The 1st day of Spring has long passed, the sun had been shinning the whole day and, hopefully you had an amazing beginning to this beautiful Spring-Summer season.

I have been working out more - trying to get that summer body ;) - , keeping busy and trying to find inspiration everywhere, however my budget is quite limited as I still am unemployed :( but I am not letting that dampen my spirit or style


As I always do, I revert back to my "on a budget website" SheIn because they always bring out new items that are similar to those on the catwalks or high-street, but for half or a third of the price ££. 
I have quite a few pieces from them, as you might have seen before, so today I started my day by browsing their website and decided to share with you my favourite picks for this season.
P.S. I even ordered a thing or two...oops !

Notice: As with every budget website, make sure you check their size charts before ordering anything. Their items run a bit small and I would recommend you to size up if you intend to order something from them :)

Look 1



This is very ME: bows, fluffy shoes and minimal accessories.
I started off the look from the shoes and coat and added a beautiful blue shirt with large bows on the sleeves (yes, I do think this trend is going to be huge in 2017, still), a vinyl look skirt for more of an edge. The pearl bag and earrings are minimal, yet very sophisticated.

Get the look:
Coat | Bow Shirt | Skirt | Bag Slippers | Earrings



Look 2


This is more of a "Ready for work" type of look for me. I love that it's very composed, yet still has everything that defines my style: fluffy bag accessory, geeky frames and elegant details such as the pearls on the shoes. The army coat is very useful, as it will keep me nice and warm, but most of all...DRY <3. I decided to change the bag strap for one that is shorter and more detailed, very reminiscent of Fendi (I know).

Get the look:
Coat | Ruffle Top | Bag | Bag Accessory | Bag Strap | Clear Frames | Shoes 

Now, I have a whislist long as my arm and so many items I can choose from.

I hope you enjoyed this type of content, please let me know if you would like to see more similar posts <3

How did you spend your first days of Spring?


Use the following DISCOUNT CODES when placing your order for amazing $ off (I always have your back ;) )

BAK5 for $5 OFF on orders over $55
BAK15 for $15 OFF on orders over $105
BAK40 for $40 OFF on orders over $200

You Might Also Like

0 comments